How to Generate Leads on LinkedIn…
As the world’s largest professional online network, LinkedIn is considered to be one of the most important platforms for business development, particularly for B2B companies. Research has suggested that LinkedIn may be the most effective platform for lead generation when comparing it to other social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
Specifically designed for professionals and businesses, LinkedIn can be used to generate leads, strengthen business relationships, promote products/services and build brand awareness, and is therefore a powerful tool that should form a strong part of any business’s social media strategy.
Can you afford to miss out on the opportunity to connect with approximately 500 million users worldwide? Here’s how to use LinkedIn effectively as a business:
- Identify and join groups, which provide a place to connect with professionals in the same industry with similar interests. Creating and sharing relevant content in groups is an excellent way to generate conversation with prospective clients or influencers in your industry.
- Use LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms to capture accurate data to help you drive high quality leads from sponsored content and improve your Return on Investment.
- Keep content relevant and up to date. Use photos, videos and share industry/business news and updates. Actively engage with followers to develop relationships and build loyalty.
- Analyse and improve! Your LinkedIn company page includes helpful analytics that show activity on your page. Use this information to figure out what works best for your business and to gain a deeper insight into your page performance.
- Ensure that your profile is up to date to make sure visitors can find all of the information about your business that they may require. Using recognisable brand colours and a strong banner image will increase visual appeal.